Happy October! This is my favorite month of them all, loves! I’m a sucker for the everything fall; and that includes pumpkin everything. Call me basic — but, there’s nothing better than the crispy fall air, paired with a pumpkin seasoning. (Bonus: burning leaves) I think that’s what I miss most about ‘suburbia’ if you will, the yummy country scents. Regardless, I’m always looking to try new Autumn recipes, so I gave this no-bake pumpkin mousse a try! I’m so glad I did; It’s easy, and ready to eat immediately. My fiancé is a fan, too! (Sorry, couldn’t help myself!) Stay tuned for another yummy treat making its’ way to Glitter Guide soon! Disclosure: I’m not a pro in the kitchen (far from it) but, I’ve been starting easy, and working my way up! What are you baking in the kitchen?! XX PS: Kit, and Lauren — Do you approve?!
Tag your creations using: #ChicRecipes & make sure to check-out more here!
- 1 tub of whipped cream cheese (5 ounces)
- 1 can of pumpkin filling
- Individual graham cracker shells (They usually come in a pack of 6)
- 1/2 cup of whipped topping (cool whip will do!)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Additional whipped topping (to finish)
- Graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Mix the whipped cream cheese, cinnamon, whipped topping & pumpkin until it’s blended.
- Pour the mixture in the pie shells, and garnish with cinnamon, whipped topping and graham cracker crumbs