Don’t wait until dinner to impress your Valentine! After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Whether you’re surprising the honey in bed (How often do we get to slow down, and enjoy a cozy meal in PJ’s with blankets?) or creating a beautiful, delicious table for two — I’m rounding up my favorite breakfast-in-bed recipes that don’t require a long wait at your favorite restaurant. Woot! Disclosure: #nothealthy
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing Drizzle: OK, need I say more?! Waffles are my favorite breakfast food (extra butter, please!) Filled with strawberries, rasberries & cream cheese drizzle — It’s the perfect way to say ‘I love you’.
- Chocolate Breakfast Bread: Delicious chocolate bread with warm butter — I’m such a carb!
- Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls: Ready for this? One ingredient is all it takes to make these cuties! It’s also a fun treat to bring to the office.
- Strawberry Nutella Pop Tarts: The 90’s rang. (What was your favorite flavor?) I can’t get enough of these homemade poptarts filled with ooey-gooey deliciousness! I also love how creative the cut-out heart with strawberry is. I mean, adorrrrable.
- Light and Fluffy Baked Apple Pancake: 2 words: caramelized maple apples. You’ll definitely impress your sweetheart with these fluffy pancakes.
- Valentine Hearts: These are just for fun (and you won’t feel guilty because they’re healthy) — Transform that fruit into L-O-V-E. The perfect IG, too (just sayin’)
- Ricotta crepes Honey Walnuts and Rose: Delicate, delicious, savory and sweet! These crepes are seriously amazing — and the rosewater and honey bring it all home. You’ll definitely impress!
- Frozen Fruit Smoothie: The perfect pick-me-up for your sleepy head and it’s pink! How romantic!
- Heart Shaped Eggs & Toast: I’ve seen this all over Pinterest, and have yet to make this! Such a cute, festive recipe that’s a spin on the classic. Sometimes, I just crave some eggs, bacon & toast!
- Scrambled Eggs with Goat Cheese and Rocket: Because, sometimes we need to start the day with cheese, duh! This will tide you over for most of the day — Quick, simple and easy. Love me a croissant, too! Yum!
What are your Valentines Day plans? My hubby says he has a surprise for me — I’m hoping it’s filled with delicious food like the recipes above! xx