It feels as though everyone has a birthday this month! (Including me!) Anyone else? ’Tis the season for birthdays, weddings, Fathers Day, baby showers, pool parties, BBQ’s & so much more. It’s definitely one of my busiest times of year (especially for my wallet, ha) in the gift-giving department. I wanted to share some of my favorite frequent stores (say that 5x fast) at Woodfield Mall, since it can be a rather daunting activity.
Woodfield Mall has been a go-to since my teen years! (Ah, to be sweet 16 again). Located in Schaumburg, IL — It’s a one-stop shop filled with over 300 retailers. In addition, they offer over 25 sit-down restaurants like Uncle Julio’s (yum!) Kinfolk & Cold Stone Creamery. I always reward myself with a little treat in-between shopping! Oh, and I always go for an Auntie Annie’s pretzel. What is it about those things? (extra cheese, please!)
In honor of the busy buying season — I’m sharing a few of my go-to’s at Woodfield Mall. So many amazing retailers! Since I’m all about convenience these days, it’s a great way to get all of your shopping done; most importantly in one place.
*Click on the + icon for product details
FOR THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE (roundup above)
- The Art of Shaving: Who doesn’t love their shavers?
- Bose: My favorite pair of headphones (while mowing the lawn, eh?!)
- Nordstrom: You can never go wrong with a gift from Mr. Nordy!
- Columbia Sportswear: For the active man in your life (and then you can steal them, too!)
- Lululemon: My husband loves Lululemon for loungewear. It’s so comfortable, and long lasting.
- Zara: One of my favorite stops for Men’s fashion. Affordable, trendy and unique.
FOR THE GALS
- Anthropologie: My favorite place to stock up on all things home. Their candles are divine!
- Nordstrom: You guys know my obsession with Nordstrom is real — It’s like, really real. Talk about getting anything and everything you need in one place. Just ask my bank account.
- Victorias Secret: Is your BFF getting married soon? Check-out VS for the cutest bridal line! (I still wear my ‘bride’ panties, shhh!)
- H&M: A fun place to buy the trends (on the cheap)
FOR THE BEAUTY JUNKIE
- MAC: No explanation needed! (Their mascara is a favorite!)
- Kiehls: Best lotion & chapstick in the game — such great gifts!
- Sephora: I just picked my mom up a gift-card for her birthday — can never go wrong!
- Bath & Body Works: Because who doesn’t love a candle?
- Lush: My favorite stop for bath bombs!
FOR THE LITTLES
- Disney Store: Always a must for birthdays!
- Janie & Jack: I got my sister a baby take-home outfit here! They have the best sales, too!
- Gap: A favorite for little fashion (usually 40% off — just wait for the big sales)
- Zara: Have you guys ever shopped the kids section of Zara? The cutest!!
- Justice: For the cool tweens in yo life